Hamilton Forth is delighted to be working in a retained partnership with the Information Services team at Edinburgh Napier University to recruit for a number of key positions.
We are looking for a Systems Manager to join The Corporate Systems Team, which is responsible for maintaining and developing the University’s core systems that enable the University to operate as a Business, namely Finance, Human Resources, Property and Facilities.
As part of the IS Extended Leadership team, the role holder will work with colleagues across the University to ensure the Corporate systems meet the University’s strategic, tactical and operational requirements. They will maintain and improve the systems in order to achieve high levels of service availability, efficiencies and improve the accuracy of data, acting as a trusted advisor to the Systems and Data Owners along with key stakeholders.
You will be expected to:
- Provide collaborative leadership to the Corporate Systems team building a culture of continuous improvement.
- Manage and prioritise day-to-day activities, including the helpdesk, planned events and improvement initiatives.
- Own the Corporate systems roadmap in order to lead the effective development, integration, operation and enhancement of the Universities Corporate systems to meet the current and future needs of the University.
- Provide advice and guidance to business owners that improve the services offered and processes that are underpinned by the Corporate systems, ensuring risks are visible and being appropriately managed, and advise them on control weaknesses identified.
- Liaise and collaborate with key stakeholders across the University to prioritise and deliver development activities.
This is a brand new role which has been created as a result of restructuring of the teams at Napier. The role holder will have the opportunity to shape this new team as they make revolutionary changes across the corporate systems.
For more information about Napier University and this role please visit - https://www.ljg-jobs.com/enu/