Hamilton Forth is working in close partnership with a renowned tech consultancy who are seeking to recruit a Security Architect.
This is a brand-new role that has been created to work alongside solution and technical architects to design online and cloud security architectures.
The role holder will have expertise in:
- Designing online and cloud security architectures including:
- Application and platform architectures
- Cloud native and container deployment and orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, AWS)
- CI/CD pipelines and secure development (i.e. DevSecOps, GitOps)
- Secure reference architectures and design patterns
- Leading security risk assessments including threat and attack workshops
- Knowledge of different cryptography and encryption approaches including PKI, DPKI, Certificate Authorities
- Experience of establishing trust and collaborative working relationships with security stakeholders in customer and 3rd party security accreditation organisations
- Evidence of awareness and research into the latest security risks and mitigations
- A solid understanding of secure operations management including:
- Protective Monitoring
- Security Incident and Event Monitoring (SIEM) services
- Experience designing security testing as part of a secure delivery including:
- Engaging with 3rd party penetration providers
- Static/Dynamic analysis
- An appreciation of modern software engineering and associated development technologies within the full software development lifecycle
- A solid understanding of security standards / approaches including CSA-Star, CIS benchmarks, NCSC guidance, OWASP ASVS , ISO27001, MITRE ATTACK etc..
This role can be based in Edinburgh or Glasgow and will be predominantly remote (1 or 2 days a fortnight in the office). Those who wish to work from the office more regularly can do so. For more details, please respond to this advert.