Hybrid working (with some visits to Cardiff)
Hamilton Forth is excited to have partnered with a leading FTSE100 Financial Services company who is looking for a key Salesforce appointment to lead and manage their Salesforce Financial Cloud system.
You will be responsible for working with internal stakeholders to understand, document and help enable their Salesforce requirements. Working with Financial Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud, you will be responsible for the technical set up as well as being the go-to person for all things Salesforce across the business. You will listen to the needs of stakeholders, understand what they need from Salesforce and work on the launch of new orgs.
You will need great technical knowledge of the platform and be a Salesforce advocate; promoting new ideas, approaches, and features, and help solve blockers and Salesforce problems across the portfolio.
Our client is building a community of growth which means you’ll get to work with, and have your work supported by, a wide range of talented colleagues.
- Helping stakeholders get the most out of Salesforce; from supporting businesses working out what their first customer interactions should look like, to helping more established brands optimise their comms and set-ups
- Getting your hands dirty as you build up the use of the platform, taking it from simple configuration through to advanced use-cases, and later building a team of experts to support your work
- Working alongside the marketing, service design, and product teams to come up with the best possible customer experiences for users
The successful candidate will ideally:
- have experience working with Salesforce – and specifically within Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud;
- have experience building new set-ups from a blank sheet;
- be comfortable in HTML and AMPscript, and know enough Apex and SQL to liaise with technical teams;
- be doing a lot of analysis and data crunching to work out the effectiveness and direction of your work, so you’ll need a head for numbers;
- bring the counterbalance of creative thinking, coming up with new ideas to test and totally new approaches to the business problems that emerge from ventures.