We are looking for a proactive individual that can help our global non-profit client improve and enhance their Salesforce platform.
- Provide ongoing maintenance and support of Salesforce and related systems such as Zapier and FormAssembly.
- Contribute to continual development and improvement of the Salesforce org, including identifying areas of concern or improvement.
- Manage and maintain user accounts, password management and day to day user BAU queries.
- Set up reports and assist colleagues turn business requirements into meaningful and insightful reports and dashboards.
- Contribute to staff training programme, identifying, and anticipating user training needs; from induction sessions for new colleagues and ongoing training for existing teams.
- Maintain and develop system and process documentation, user guidelines and policies to ensure that users understand and use the system efficiently and effectively.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications
- Salesforce Administrator (ADM201) certified
- Minimum 2/3 years operational Salesforce experience
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to customize apps and objects, formula fields, flows.
- Strong data management abilities
- Experience providing training to end users as well as supporting Super-Users