Hamilton Forth is delighted to be working in partnership with one of our highly valued public sector clients to bring to market a fantastic Project Support Officer (PSO) position.
This is a full-time initial 3 month contract, with the possibility of a significant extension for the right candidate.
The PSO will be responsible for supporting two experienced Project Managers across a variety of projects focused on embracing and implementing new working environments and systems for the changing workplace in a post-Covid-19 world.
- Attending meetings, producing agendas, keeping meeting notes and adding actions in planner
- Note / record keeping and managing virtual filing
- Managing mailboxes
- Maintaining multiple project logs
- Organising meetings using Outlook and Teams proficiently
- Managing stakeholders to ensure project tasks are delivered on time
- Data analysis and reporting (including v look up)
- Formatting of word documents and presentations
- Creating and updating spreadsheets on Excel
- Experience of Project documentation
- Knowledge of Prince2 methodology preferred
- Experience of Office 365: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Forms, Planner, To Do, Word & Teams
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Experience managing project logs and project control documentation
In addition to this, the successful candidate will have some demonstrable project management support experience, the ability to contribute to meetings and excellent attention to detail.
This is a fully remote position.
If this position suits your experience and skillset, please apply at your earliest convenience.