Hamilton Forth is delighted to be working in partnership with one of our highly valued clients to bring to market a fantastic new position for a Project Support Officer (PSO).
The Project Support Officer will be responsible for supporting a team of experienced Project Managers across several projects which are focusing on embracing and implementing new working environments and systems for the changing workplace in the post Covid-19 world.
- Experience of Project documentation
- Experience of Office 365 / Microsoft 365 system rollouts or migrations
- Background in change management preferred
- Understanding of Project methodologies
- Experience of Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Word & Teams (A-Z)
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Experience managing project logs and project control documentation
- Attend meetings and produce agendas / meeting notes
- Note / record keeping and managing virtual filing
- Manage mailboxes
- Maintaining multiple project logs
- Organising meetings using Outlook proficiently
- Manage stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time
In addition to this, the successful candidate will have some demonstrable project management support experience, the ability to lead and contribute to meetings, and excellent attention to detail.
This role would suit a Project Support Officer who is looking to up-skill and build their PM experience and responsibilities.
This role is an outside IR35, daily rate contract, for an initial 6 months with the liklihood for a 6 month extension, with remote working options.
Daily rate: £200 - £225 / day.
If you believe this position would suit your experience and skill set, please apply at your earliest convenience.