Hamilton Forth are delighted to be supporting a highly reputable organisation in Glasgow to appoint a PMO Analyst. Our client is currently deploying a significant transformation and are seeking a PMO Analyst to join the newly established Project Management Office, which will be responsible for the delivery of the organisation’s strategic programme.
Reporting to the Head of Business Planning & Analysis, you will be part of the Programme Office, supporting Project Managers & SME’s across the organisation. The suited candidate must have knowledge of change or project management experience, with an ability to work independently to agreed timelines, understanding problems and researching potential solutions for discussions and resolutions.
- Work with workstream leads to deliver detailed project plans, including project scope, resource planning, milestones, schedule for delivery, as well as budgetary requirements.
- Prepare and maintain the consolidated overview of the organisation’s strategy programme based on all the underlying workstreams.
- Provide administrative support to the workstreams, including logging of delivery, budgets, resources, and meeting schedules.
- Support the Head of Business Planning & Analysis to act as a point of contact between the different workstreams and supporting functions such as finance, HR and Corporate Comms, and Procurement.
- Set up regular meetings with all workstream leads to understand the detailed status of each workstream and their deliverables.
- Implement and maintain a monthly set of reports to track the progress of each individual workstream.
- Implement and maintain consolidated reporting across the workstreams to keep the Executive updated on the progress of the overall transformation programme.
- Coordinate the meeting and reporting schedule between all workstream leads to ensure timely and efficient lines of communication.
- Understanding of Programme/Project management methodologies and governance.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to effectively problem solve and follow through to resolution.
- Ability to build strong, open, and communicative working relationships across all areas of the business is essential.
- High level of working knowledge of MS Office applications, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience of effectively communicating to and interacting with colleagues at all levels, including senior managers.
- Ability to effectively organise work and perform well under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Experience of working and delivering to tight timetables.
Located in Glasgow, however, there will be a level of flexibility around remote working vs time spent in the office. If you believe this position would suit your experience and skillset, please apply at your earliest convenience.