Hamilton Forth is pleased to be working in partnership with one of our highly valued clients in bringing to market a fantastic new position for an IT Support Engineer on a permanent recruitment basis.
Our client, head-quartered in the Scottish borders, leads the way in its field as a multi-million pound turnover business. Thanks to an array of new project work and growth opportunities in the team, our client currently seeks the following:
- IT Support Engineer – Level 3
- Capable of adopting a leading role in key support team – providing firmwide support across a raft of technologies
- Experienced in delivering first-class incident resolution and break-fixes of technical faults – whilst also developing robust support standards and best-practice across desktop and server estate
- Technology background with Microsoft / O365 stack is key – but an ability to pick up and deliver support across a range of products is also important
- Virtualization tech is advantageous as is exposure to Azure / Azure back-up
The role would suit someone keen to take the next step in their career in developing support expertise but with a degree of mentoring / guiding and leadership.
For the above skills, our client will reward well with competitive salary and package.
Please contact us for a discussion about hybrid working options.
If you believe you’d be a good match to the above then please get in touch asap – this one won’t be around for long!