Hamilton Forth is delighted to be supporting a leading financial services organisation to recruit a contract Project Manager to deliver change projects within technology security.
The candidate will work across a range of business areas including Cloud Security, DLP, Endpoint Security, Keys & Certificates, Identity & Access Management, Network Protection, Operational Enhancements and SIEM. The projects address security control gaps and mitigate cyber risks.
As a Project Manager you will be key additional to an established, professional and friendly team who are passionate about IT security. We're looking for innovative people capable of with all levels of stakeholders.
We're looking for a Project Manager with a track record of successful project delivery, to join our team.
- Planning and executing various projects within the Security Investments Programme
- Identifying key resources and managing internal and external stakeholders to ensure project objectives are delivered
- Engaging senior stakeholders to shape the direction of the project; prepare and present key decisions for approval, articulating trade-offs between scope, solution, customer and operational impacts
- Managing the integration of complex IT systems, including 3rd parties, engaging relevant platform teams and applying appropriate oversight and control to achieve the overarching project plan
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget, and all governance, risk and regulated frameworks are adhered to throughout the project life cycle
- Understanding the context in which the project is delivering and anticipating challenges or blockers that may impede the team or identifying opportunities to join things up across the organisation to drive efficiency
- Experienced project manager with expertise in planning, management, budgeting and delivery
- Experience in Agile and Water-fall methodologies
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders to manage expectations, timelines, resources and priorities.
- Working with technology vendors to deliver strategic programmes of work
- Excellent business acumen
- Effective interpersonal skills, relationship skills, and written/ verbal communications skills; ability to influence others in reaching and supporting decisions
- Ability to make sound decisions and judgements under stress (to resolve project roadblocks and issues)
- A broad understanding of all disciplines within Information Security / Security Operations
- Knowledge of vendor management and procurement
- Confidence to work across all areas of the project lifecycle, including pre-project definition phases
6 month contract
Day Rate: £440 (Inside IR35)
Location: Based in Glasgow, remote working options available
If this sounds like an opportunity which would suit your skillset and experience, please do not hesitate to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!