Hamilton Forth is delighted to be partnering with a Scottish public sector organisation to recruit a Project Support Officer (PSO).
This is a part-time, 6-month contract with an expectation of around 2.5 days of work per week.
The PSO will be responsible for supporting an experienced Project Manager across up to two projects focused embracing and implementing new working environments and systems for the changing workplace in a post-Covid-19 world.
- Attend meetings and produce agendas/meeting notes
- Note/ record keeping and managing virtual filing
- Manage mailboxes
- Maintaining multiple project logs
- Organising meetings using Outlook proficiently
- Manage stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Experience of Project documentation
- Knowledge of Prince2 methodology
- Experience of Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Word & Teams (A-Z)
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Experience managing project logs and project control documentation
In addition to this, the successful candidate will have some demonstrable project management support experience, the ability to lead and contribute to meetings, and excellent attention to detail.
This role would suit a PSO who is looking up-skill and build their PM experience and responsibilities.
This role is an outside IR35, daily rate contract with remote working options.
If you believe this position would suit your experience and skill set, please apply at your earliest convenience.