Hamilton Forth is delighted to be partnering with a highly valued organisation based in Edinburgh who are currently experiencing significant growth and change in the last few months.
Our client has experienced tremendous expansion and development in a short period of time and has identified a critical need for an experienced Business Analyst with significant knowledge of business systems and processes, who is confident in cross functionality between stakeholders, and is experienced of mapping processes.
*Day Rate: £425 - £475*
*Contract (INSIDE IR35) Business Analyst*
- Capable in working closely with different stakeholders
- Tasked in working with business systems and processes
- Working on a variety of different projects and outcomes
- Gathering requirements and reporting to lead stakeholders
- Experienced in mapping processes
- Knowledgeable of business systems and understanding an organisations processes
- Well-versed in working with MS Dynamics 365 / Dynamics NAV
- Creation of solutions using Power BI
- Experience in working closely between different stakeholders
- Comfortable in completing tasks with minimal supervision, guidance and displaying intuitive traits
This role will run for 6 months as an INSIDE IR35 assignment. Located in Edinburgh, however, there will be a level of flexibility around remote working vs time spent in the office.
The position would suit candidates who have experience in cross functional roles – or who have spent time working within supply chain projects and business systems and processes
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working individual not afraid to face up to the challenges offered by a new role in a rapidly developing organisation.
If you believe you’re a good match to the above – then please get in touch at your earliest convenience!