Hamilton Forth is delighted to be partnering with a Global network solutions organisation to recruit a contract IT Support Technician. Our client is experiencing rapid growth and continuous innovation and had identified an urgent requirement for an experienced IT Support Technician.
*Contract (Inside IR35) IT Support Technician*
Day rate: £125 - 150 (Inside IR35)
- Provide 2nd line and escalation level support services to a range of stakeholders
- Respond to requests for assistance in software, hardware, network, and telecommunications
- Provide a variety of hardware and software desktop services to all users
- Support on premise or cloud-based server, storage and network administration
- Liaise with 3rd party suppo rt organisations when required
Required skills and experience
- Strong background and proficient in Microsoft Office / Office 365 products
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Strong commercial knowledge to support Windows operating system level issues
- Ability to work with users to define issues and translate them to requirements
- Comfortable in multi-tasking and working in a fast paced environment
- ITIL Foundation desired
- Applicable IT Certifications
This role will run for 6 months as an IN SCOPE IR35 assignment. Located in The Borders, however, there will be a level of flexibility with hybrid working.
The position would suit candidates who have experience in providing hands on support and responding quickly to stakeholders needs.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working individual not afraid to face up to the challenges offered by a new role in a rapidly growing and innovative organisation.
If you believe you’re a good match to the above – then please get in touch at your earliest convenience.