Hamilton Forth are delighted to be supporting a market-leading organisation in their field, which provide materials for the manufacturing industry across the UK.
We are looking to recruit a Business Analyst who will be responsible for the implementation of an ERP system (SAP Business One). The BA will be instrumental in the second phase of this implementation and will report directly to the Project Manager. Initial deployment will be in April 2023.
- Document SAP business processes in preparation for transition to go-live.
- Creation of end-to-end test scripts for the new system.
- Delivery of training materials.
- Document interim processes as a result of running legacy and SAP in parallel due to the phased rollout approach of the implementation and to support the users for 3 months post go-live.
- This role would suit someone who has had experience on ERP projects as a Business Analyst but has also done some test scripting and training delivery.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to document SAP Business Process Procedures using templates available.
- Comfortable with technology and an ability to rapidly learn and adapt to the new system being developed.
- Able to document and deliver training materials.
- Ability to prepare for and participate in project meetings.
- Ability to plan and work under their own initiative.
- Able to work to strict deadlines and timescales.
This position would suit someone in the early stages of their career who is looking to be involved in a career-defining project.
- Duration: 12 month FTC.
- Location: Glasgow, hybrid.
- Some travel may be required therefore a drivers license is required.
If you believe this position would suit your experience and skill set, please apply at your earliest convenience.