Hamilton is delighted to be supporting a start-up within the health fintech sector.
Our client offers a suite of healthcare products committed to improving the health and wellbeing of workers across the UK.
As the business scales up, they have identified the need to recruit a UX Designer for an initial 6-month period. This role sits outside the IR35 rules.
The successful consultant will have expertise in:
- Creating wireframes and clickable prototypes of web and mobile apps
- Creating user interface designs for web and mobile apps
- Preparing UX reviews and heuristic evaluations
- Creating information architectures and mapping out complex user journeys Preparing, running, and analysing user research, such as user interviews and usability testing
- Knowledge of UCD design techniques
- Experience using design and prototyping tools like Figma, Adobe XD, etc.
- Experience of working in service-based organisations
Although this is an initial 6-month contract, there will be a strong possibility of extensions beyond the initial 6-month period. This is a fully remote role.
For more information, please respond to this advert.