Hamilton Forth is delighted to be partnering with a highly-reputable, Glasgow-based organisation currently experiencing a period of growth. This is an exciting opportunity for a Technical Author to work with a start-up company handling billions of transactions and moving to be a £500m + p.a. turnover business within its first year of live operation.
The role is based in Glasgow, with hybrid working options.
As Technical Author, your responsibilities include -
- Planning and developing technical documentation.
- Ensuring all documentation is kept up to date.
- Ensuring all technical information is accessible to the wider team.
- Producing new documents throughout the organisation's growth, such as user manuals.
- Demonstrable experience as a Technical Author, a minimum of 5 years commercial experience is preferable.
- Familiarity of working in Microsoft based environment.
- Experience coordinating and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of developing user manuals.
- Excellent written communication skills.
In addition to this, you will have a can-do attitude, the ability to work independently and an excellent eye for detail.
If you believe this position would suit your experience and skill set, please apply at your earliest convenience.