Brand-new to market, amazing opportunity to join a leading IT consultancy to drive and deliver technical change across a diverse domestic customer-base.
- possess a deep technical understanding across a raft of technologies
- have previously held lead design, architecture and software development roles
- will be driven by architectural excellence - and be able to translate technical designs to a range of clients and stakeholders, dealing seamlessly with both technical and functional business people
- will enjoy being part of a senior technical leadership team - but won't have forgotten your routes and be as prepared to devise application solutions as you will be in defining an E2E architectural strategy
Tech stack to include (without being limited to):
- E2E design skills - microservices, cloud, big data
- CI / CD tooling
- Cloud (native) and hybrid virtual hosting expertise
- Design / dev background in enterprise level software environment - Java / .NET
This is a truly unique role - offering fantastic compensation, benefits package and the chance to join a growing and already highly-successful integration business.
Don't delay - apply today!