Hamilton Forth is proud to be working with one of Edinburgh’s most prestigious tech organisation. Renowned for innovation and excellence, our client is looking to recruit a Technical Architect who will be the spearhead on key projects.
This role is suitable for someone who has a passion for software design and development.
We are looking for skills and expertise across the following:
- Expertise in Java and/or C# and AWS
- Work closely with designers and developers on what’s required and overseeing the progress
- Identify which IT products to utilise based on cost benefits analysis and research
- Demonstrable experience in leading complex software projects
- Working with a diverse range of platforms including the latest front-end and back-end technologies and modern architectures (microservices, cloud, streaming, big data, serverless)
- Creating effective software architectures
- Evolving existing design and architectures
- Helping software engineers reach their potential through mentorship and coaching
In terms of personality, this role will be an ideal fit for someone who possesses excellent communication skills and enjoys collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders (technical and non-technical). This role will be predominantly remote but travel to our client’s Edinburgh or Glasgow office will be expected once or twice a fortnight.
As well as offering an excellent salary, our client offers a market leading benefits package and a culture which is inclusive and caring. For more information, please respond to this advert.