Hamilton Forth is delighted to be working with a prestigious financial services client - currently looking to add the following to their team:
**E2E Solution Designer**
- Consume both functional and non-functional requirements to produce strategically aligned, end-to-end, fit-for-purpose designs of all levels.
- Work closely and collaboratively with all stakeholders, including business analysts, tech leads, technical and business SMEs, developers, testers, UI/UX designers and stream architects to ensure design thoroughness and completeness, covering IT architecture and aspects of business architecture.
- Ensure designs adhere to the organisation’s standards and policies, and follow and advance departmental strategy.
- Advise stakeholders on the art of the possible and support the project team by timely making design decisions and managing/resolving design issues and risks as they arise.
- Support the phased delivery and define the necessary transition states for larger, long-running projects.
- Communicate design direction, progress, options and challenges to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Participate in projects’ agile ceremonies, ensure designs are aligned with acceptance criteria, and support project teams throughout projects’ lifecycle.
- Contribute to low-level technical and impact analysis as well as prototyping and proof-of-concept activity.
- Act as the tech lead at the early stages of projects and for 3rd party engagements, and support RFI/RFP exercises.
- Ensure the timely creation, review, consensus, formal approval and overall governance of produced designs.
- Work closely with other teams across the organisation to refine integrations, identify opportunities for reuse, ensure consistent approach to common problems/issues and assess the impact on other projects/areas.
- Quickly build and maintain an understanding of the organisation’s technology landscape and identify gaps and opportunities.
- Support the continuous development of the architecture capability within the organisation and participate in relevant workgroups and governance bodies.
Tech stack is a mixture of .NET, Oracle and Java - it is not essential to have worked with any particular tech set - however, it'd be advantageous for candidates to have worked in cloud-hosted or containerised development environments.
Perm role, 1-2 days on site, the rest fully remote!