Hamilton Forth is delighted to be working exclusively with one of the most exciting and disruptive businesses we have ever had the pleasure of supporting.
Our client has operations across the globe – developing software solutions specifically in the creation of next-generation digital twin and augmented reality applications.
Due to the birth of exciting new project work and the need to ramp up an already impressive software engineering team, there is now a pressing demand to add the following to their outfit:
- Software Engineer (Lead, Senior and Junior-level)
- Tasked with designing and building greenfield, next-generation analytics platform
- Helping to establish best-practice, engineering approach and functionality roadmap
- Development and testing of critical components and ongoing support of wider platform
Tech stack includes (without being limited to):
- .NET – C# and Asp.NET MVC Core
- HTTP/REST and event-based messaging technologies such as MQ, AMQP.
- Proficient scripting on Unix and/or PowerShell.
Desirable skills and competencies:
- CI/CD and automated testing.
- Cloud-based computing, virtual machines and service architectures.
- NoSQL databases. Data warehousing.
- Agile Scrum or similar project delivery methodologies.
Our client is looking to add these engineers as part of a wider software engineering team – split across three geographies.
The position is completely remote – there will be lots of slacking and zooming – but also following an agile methodology with 2-weekly sprints and liaising with the wider business on global projects. This truly is an opportunity and a client not to be missed.
In return for the above, our client will compensate handsomely – with an excellent salary, bonus, a huge benefits package and a host of additional perks.
If you believe that 2022 should provide you with a change of scenery, opportunity and project work to get your teeth stuck in to – then look no further. Get in touch with Hamilton Forth today and hear more about this incredible software role.