Service Desk Analyst role with one of Hamilton Forth's partner clients.
You will be part of a team providing onsite and remote technical support for the Windows Desktop environment. Technologies supported include Windows 10, Active Directory and Mobile Technologies. You will offer the highest levels of service across a range of Services and will be expected to contribute to the delivery of an excellent ICT support service.
If you are innovative and enjoy working and supporting new technology solutions then you could be exactly what we are looking for, especially if you are Customer focused and like to get things done.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain high level technical support experience in an exciting, dynamic and changing environment. The successful applicant will be supported and developed in line with the changing demands of the organisation.
Knowledge, Experience and skill set required
- You must have an HNC in Information Technology or at least 2 years equivalent experience in an IT support role.
- Excellent customer care and communication skills.
- A strong knowledge of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office applications.
- A working knowledge of Active Directory, SCCM and System deployment.
- Superb desktop and laptop hardware break fix knowledge and fault finding.
- Knowledge of ITIL process and procedures (ITIL certification would be an advantage).
- It is essential that you have a full driving license.
What you will get in return
- Along with a competitive salary, you will have the opportunity to work in an exciting and dynamic environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Generous annual leave and public holiday entitlement.
- Excellent pension contribution
- Excellent career development and training opportunities.