Hamilton Forth is delighted to be partnering with a not-for-profit Scottish client to appoint a Senior Data Engineer.
The organisation is based in the central belt of Scotland, however remote working is available. The organisation is looking to appoint a Senior Data Engineer who will be a key addition to the existing data services team. The Senior Data Engineer will be responsible for designing and developing complex data pipelines to a high quality, while working in an agile manner.
Requirements & Skillset:
• Expertise with the any of the following data technologies – Redshift, AWS Glue, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS (Postgres), Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Kinesis, Snowflake or Matillion
• Experience developing large-scale global data warehousingData Platform and analytics projects
• Experience of data solution implementation, using AWSSnowflake, in a highly technical and analytical role
• Experience of developing complex data pipelines and data transformations
• Track record of thinking strategically about business, product, and technical challenges whilst designing and delivering innovating solutions in an enterprise environment
• Experience with DataOps and CICD
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply and we will be in touch with further information and next steps.
We look forward to hearing from you!