Hamilton Forth are delighted to be continuing to support a Global network solutions organisation to recruit a SAP Data Manager.
Reporting to the SAP Manager, the SAP Data manager is responsible for data governance and ensuring that consistency, accuracy and completeness of data maintained in the Group SAP S/4 system as well as ensuring that architectural consistency is maintained during change management, projects and 3rd party integration activities.
Role holder covers all governance services related to data across the group ERP landscape deployed and used within the organisation globally as well as acts as the primary service manager with appointed 3rd parties.
- Own the Data Governance of SAP and related interfaces
- Ensure data consistency within the SAP environment and related services
- Act as liaison between Business and Service Providers
- Own and manage all data related elements of the Change Management processes
- Drive Continuous improvement opportunities of processes, platform and its use
- Engage with Data Stewards and their functions to ensure and drive data consistency, accuracy and timeliness
- Ensuring change requirements remain close to core SAP
- Advise on improvements and/or additions of functionality and own or contribute to required business cases
- Work with (external) Audit functions
- Own, Manage and Ensure compliance with authorisation processes.
- Ensure accuracy of reporting
- Drive continuous improvement of reports and reporting capabilities.
Candidate Skillset & Experience:
- Extensive SAP S/4 HANA (Cloud) experience, ideally gained in a manufacturing environment
- Strong and demonstrable experience in Data management and government processes
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise work in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Very good written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical and problem solving
- Demonstrable experience in Change Management within an SAP deployment
- Ability to work with users to understand issues and translate them to requirements.
- Pro-active approach to problem solving – can-do attitude
- Experience in working in a multi-national, multi-cultural environment
- Proven experience in 3rd party management
- Proven experience in working with outsourced support environments
This is a fully remote position, however some travel may be required.
If this position suits your skillset and career aspirations, please apply at your earliest convenience.