Remote OR London working
Salary – up to £51,500 remote (up to £55,500 if working from London office)
Hamilton Forth is excited to have partnered with a leading non-profit organisation to recruit for a Salesforce Training Manager to join their existing team.
- Establish good relationships with stakeholders to understand their training skills and identify training needs
- Deliver Salesforce training as needed to both new and existing customers, building strong relationships with users
- Develop training materials such as User Guides, training best practices, training processes, etc.
- Communicate with customers about new Salesforce developments and highlight examples of good practice
- Maintain a high level of understanding of Salesforce and keep up to date on new Salesforce releases and developments
- Experience delivering training to users, ideally both in person and online
- Salesforce system administration experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior staff and decision-makers
- Strong business and system analysis skills
- Salesforce Administration certification with at least one year administering and/or using Salesforce CRM systems