We are looking for a proactive individual that can help our global non-profit client improve and enhance their Salesforce platform.
- Help to manage the deployment processes using Gearset, GitHub and VSCode.
- Provide ongoing maintenance and support of Salesforce and related systems, including Zapier and FormAssembly.
- Assist with continuous development of Salesforce and its integrations with other applications.
- Participate in writing and maintaining system documentation and formulation of procedures (process documentation), user guidelines and training programmes to ensure that users understand and use the system efficiently and effectively.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications
- Salesforce Administrator, and Platform Developer I certified.
- 2/3 years operational Salesforce experience
- CICD / DevOps experience and experience using source control and automated validation and deployment tools.
- Experience with developing Salesforce Community / Experience Cloud solutions.