Hamilton Forth is delighted to be working with a national housebuilder to appoint a Salesforce Analyst to join their team for an 18-month Fixed Term Contract position based in Edinburgh. Our client offers a supportive and exciting environment where you can expect to be part of a great team with lots of opportunity for personal growth.
This role would suit a candidate with a range of experience across Sales, Service and Experience Cloud and someone who has the skills and experience to help improve and enhance the existing Salesforce platform using ‘click not code’.
- Gathering requirements and proposing options before designing, building, testing and implementing best practice Salesforce solutions
- Integrating and managing third-party managed-packages
- Documenting business requirements and solution designs for planned changes
- You will ensure that platform changes are deployed following change control best practice and delivered in line with stakeholder expectations to support the User engagement process and acceptance
- With proven experience of diagnosing issues from error codes and de-bugging you will be able to readily troubleshoot technical issues should they arise
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will be Salesforce Administrator Certified with a minimum of 3 years hands-on experience working with Sharing Settings, FLS, Validation Rules, Process Builders, and particularly building and troubleshooting Flows. You will be at ease liaising with stakeholders at all levels and can readily translate technical information into easily understandable business language, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact.
For more information, please contact [email protected]