We are looking for a proactive individual that can help our global education client improve and enhance their Salesforce platform. You will be confident in gathering requirements and feedback, designing best practice solutions, and managing multiple Salesforce orgs.
As a Salesforce Administrator you will be responsible for the Salesforce administration, configuration, troubleshooting, solutioning and feature deployment. Previous experience required with tools such as Jitterbit, Zapier and FormAssembly as well as knowledge of ETL integrations.
You must be confident communicating, prioritising and managing all aspects of a Salesforce project. and happy liaising with stakeholders at all levels.
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules
- Salesforce configuration changes, including: Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, Workflow, Process Builder, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, dashboards and reports
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities and Marketing Cloud experience
Skills & Abilities
- Strong Salesforce experience knowledge and min 2+ years’ of Salesforce Administration hands on experience with Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and/or Platform App Builder
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels