Hamilton Forth is delighted to bring to market a unique contracting opportunity within the space of robotic process automation (RPA) on behalf of our highly-valued client.
- A consulting business, delivering technical expertise on behalf of end customers - on this occasion, specifically within the arena of RPA
- To work with various departments of the end business - creating robust and resilient RPA solutions
- Highly-skilled software developer with a focus on RPA development and bot deployment
- Experienced using UiPath (or appropriate industry alternative)
- Knowledge of data flows, database engineering and data standards would be highly advantageous as would exposure and experience in cloud or virtually hosted environments
The soft skills:
- Can-do attitude
- Adaptability and flexibility - both in terms of work load and dealing with end customers
- Empathy and understanding
This role will be compensated on an out-of-scope IR35 arrangement on a daily rate. The need may not require someone to work 5 days per week - therefore may suit candidates who already are completing a part-time role or who require latitude and flexibility on weekly working hours.
To find out more - please don't hesitate to contact one of the team!