Hamilton Forth is delighted to bring to market one of the most unique offerings that our business has supported. Our client is a revolutionary business, operating within the domain of digital twin technologies.
If you had a crystal ball that could predict what would happen before you make a business-critical decision, would you use it? Of course, you would.
This is the essence of our client’s business as they develop the most advanced and robust solutions to drive the adoption, use, interoperability, and development of digital twin technology.
Due to a period of unprecedented growth and expansion into different markets, our client is now seeking to recruit a QA Automation Engineer.
You will be expected to:
- Help define QA strategy, process, and software delivery practices.
- Drive excellence in quality.
- Work with product and development team to understand, document and build test cases for platform features.
- Timely execution of tests and bug analysis for regular platform delivery.
- Find efficiencies through process automation, environment management and systems analysis.
We are looking for candidates with expertise across the following technologies:
- Java, Selenium Webdriver, RestAssured/WebClient, TestNG, Maven, ExtentReports, BrowserStack, Jenkins, Docker
- Azure Pipelines, Node.JS, Puppeteer, Cucumber
- Cloud-based computing, virtual machines, and service architectures.
This is a permanent role which is 100% remote based. This is a truly unique opportunity and is to be compensated not only with a terrific salary and bonus - but with a raft of other fringe benefits. The organisation is going through a tremendous period of growth so don't miss out on the chance to join an amazing business right at the most exciting part of its journey. Get in touch today!