Hamilton Forth is delighted to be partnering with a leading financial services organisation in Glasgow to appoint two Project Managers for an 18 month FTC. The Project Manager will be responsible for delivering a number of change and transformation projects whilst ensuring that quality, cost and delivery targets of cross-functional project teams are met to ensure success.
- Develop and lead the implementation of detailed project plans
- Facilitate workshops engaging participants across Finance and the business to develop ‘new ways of working’.
- Coordinating project resource requirements
- Monitoring and tracking progress on a regular basis, re-prioritising as needed, against delivery timelines whilst keeping stakeholders appraised of progress
- Carry out duties following internal policies and procedures in accordance with applicable laws, rules, regulations and governance
- Controlling and managing project programmes to ensure they are completed on time and budget.
- Managing the ongoing development and improvement of projects as defined by the Chief Officer.
- Extensive experience of managing & leading projects in complex, fast paced environments
- Demonstrable full life cycle project manager experience, along with experience of leading multi-site projects
- Confidently manages and sustains a key relationship network within a project environment
- An ability to extract and piece together required learning from a range of different opportunities and sources
- Understanding of business improvement methodologies
For more information and to register your interest, please contact Tom Watson at [email protected]