6 month contract (initially)
Fully remote in UK
Hamilton Forth is once again delighted to partner with one of our leading Financial Service clients this time with an exciting contract Project Management role for an initial 6 month period.
The role will involve the deliver of change projects focused on developing and enhancing the clients suite of Security technology. The programme is wide and varied and focuses on areas such as Cloud Security, DLP, Endpoint Security, Keys & Certificates, Identity & Access Management, Network Protection, Operational Enhancements and SIEM. The projects address security control gaps and mitigate cyber risks.
We're looking for a Project Manager with a track record of successful project delivery, to join our team.
- Planning and carrying out the various projects within the Security Investments Programme.
- Identifying key resources and managing internal and external stakeholders to ensure project objectives are delivered on time and budget.
- Engaging senior stakeholders to shape the direction of the project. Prepare and present key decisions for approval, conveying adjustments between scope, solution, customer and operational impacts
- Managing the integration of complex IT systems, including working with 3rd parties, engaging relevant platform teams and applying appropriate supervision to ensure successful completion of project plan.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget, and all governance, risk and regulated frameworks are adhered to throughout the project life cycle
- Experience in project management with exceptional project planning, management, estimation, and decision analysis skills. A major focus on delivery
- Proven track record of successful delivery of projects to budget and schedule.
- Project management across multiple teams/release and stakeholders with ability to lead, shape priorities, coordinate resources and integrate efforts.
- Good understanding of the business with an ability to see and communicate technology challenges in business terms and an ability to understand and deliver business value.
- Effective interpersonal skills, relationship skills and ability to influence others in reaching and supporting decisions.
- Solid written/ verbal communications skills
- Ability to make sound decisions and judgements under stress (to resolve project roadblocks and issues).
- A broad understanding of all disciplines within Information Security / Security Operations
- Knowledge of vendor management and procurement
- Confidence to work across all areas of the project lifecycle, including pre-project definition phases.
This role sits inside IR35 so needs to be completed through a pre accredited umbrella organisation.
For more information please click apply or contact Bruce Arrighi.