Hamilton Forth is delighted to be working in partnership with Hutchison Technologies in the appointment of a number of strategic appointments as part of their growing IT outfit.
Hutchison Technologies is a family business that has operated for almost 30 years with a simple purpose, ‘To make a positive difference for people through access to better technology’. This purpose has enabled the establishment of in-house Research and Development, Supply Chain Management, and Manufacturing teams now delivering new engineered technologies, including smart energy and medical training products.
The Product Manager is responsible for the end to end (E2E) product lifecycle – from conceptualisation, working with designers, engineers and business users to prototyping an MVP and then implementing solutions to be used by end customers.
The preference is to attract a high-calibre technical steward and product specialist – capable of owning the full product portfolio and establishing all aspects of product specialism including pricing, marketing, product strategy, longevity and matching to customer buying strategy.
A background in product design – ideally using the likes of 3DS Max, Autodesk CAD and MS office is advantageous as the position requires someone who can support and improve the product as per customer specifications. Most importantly though, this role requires a creative thinker who can work with end businesses and identify the most suitable solutions to their demands.
- Providing project support for new and existing product developments
- Developing products through insights from market research and customer buying behaviour
- Defining the key features, specifications and requirements of the product based on customer preferences
- Establishing strategies for product pricing and positioning
- Managing the budgets of multi-disciplinary teams involved with product development
- Assisting with product launches and marketing campaigns
- Undertaking competitor research
- Performing profit analysis and forecasting to develop and improve product marketing strategies
If you’d like to hear more about this fantastic opportunity then please get in touch with JOSH MORELAND – [email protected] – at your earliest convenience!