Hamilton Forth are delighted to be supporting one of the largest global insurance brokers to recruit a PMO Analyst on an 18-month fixed-term basis. The organisation is currently going through a significant transformation of People, Process & Technology, and as an experienced PMO Analyst you will play a key role in supporting major change initiatives.
Reporting to the Program Director, you will be part of the Programme Office, supporting Project Managers & SME’s across the organisation.
You will have knowledge of change or project management within an organisation and have an appetite for applications such as Power BI, Excel and project management systems to support your day-to-day work.
You will be able to work independently to agreed timelines, understanding problems and researching potential solutions for discussion and resolution.
- Support project status reporting across multiple projects – identifying project delays, risks & issues.
- Develop reports and dashboard to help control and drive project performance & delivery
- Support the implementation of a Project Management System and development of reporting suite for Projects
- Coordinate governance activities related to Project Board Meetings, project setup, monitoring and controlling project data
- Document minutes and track actions of Meetings as required
- Maintain project resource trackers
- Support the wider IBA Project resource & leadership and build trusted relationships
- Carry out duties following internal policies and procedures in accordance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, good governance and the organisation’s shared values, in particular, putting clients at the heart of our business.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Project Management qualification
- 5+ year’s experinece of woking as a PMO
- Adept at setting own work schedule and monitoring and reporting progress against goals
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a complex environment and adapt to shifting priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good presentation skills
- Competent in Microsoft Tools Office Suite
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial services industry useful
- Experience with project managent tools (Smartsheet, MS Project)
- Competent with Power BI advantageous
If this sounds like an opportunity that is suited to your skillset and career aspirations, please apply at your earliest convenience.