Hamilton Forth is delighted to be partnering with a reputable public sector client to appoint an Oracle Systems Manager. This position is an initial 6 month contract with the possibility of extension.
Our client is currently going through a system upgrade reviewing and updating their HR, recruitment and IT systems to ensure they are working efficiently and supporting organisational growth and development.
The Oracle Systems Manager plays a key role in the organisation, working closely with HR, IT, Finance and Procurement teams to review and deliver the upgrade of systems. These system upgrades will ensure the efficiency of staff transactions and reporting functions to support organisational decision making.
The role holder will work closely with the HR team and wider organisation through the provision of data and systems management.
- To act as first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders in the upgrade of the payroll system to the cloud
- To oversee and support delivery of the migration of the recruitment system
- Act as System Supervisor for these software packages and roll out new functionalities, implement updates, diagnose and troubleshoot issues as necessary, in partnership with third party suppliers
- IT system delivery experience and significant understanding of HR Management Information Systems, ideally Oracle Cloud HCM and ADP Freedom
- Excellent stakeholder communication skills and the ability to develop relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding of organisational data policies, compliance and legislative frameworks.
This position can be undertaken fully remotely.
If this is a position that suits your skillset and experience, please apply at your earliest convenience.