Hamilton Forth is currently working in close partnership with a world renowned FinTech leader based in Edinburgh. Our client are looking to recruit an Oracle Developer to join one of their well-established squads.
This role requires the candidate to have expertise in:
- Oracle 11g (with knowledge on new features available in Oracle 12c), PL/SQL, XMLDB, Advanced Queue, Database design, SQL performance tuning
- Hands on experience of Oracle based tools i.e. Toad/SQL Developer, SQL Loader, Import/Export Data Pump
- Hands on experience on Unix / Linux, shell programming.
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in building scalable and robust applications
In addition to the above, this role also presents an opportunity for someone to work with Java should this be of interest to them. Any experience of Scrum / Agile would be beneficial but not a must.
The role offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. The role will be fully remote to begin with but some travel to our client's Edinburgh office will be required in future.
For more information please respond to this advert.