Hamilton Forth is currently recruiting a Lead Cloud Operations Engineer to join one of the most prestigious tech consultancies in Scotland.
You will be required to:
- Work with Cloud Delivery Engineers to architect and build AWS infrastructure to meet requirements.
- Utilise build automation, configuration management and CI/CD deployment solutions to deploy services to production environments.
- Establish operational excellence in the configuration of dashboards, creation of operational run-books and operational build of the platform including configuration of resilient architecture, backup/recovery and monitoring services.
- Deliver automation for functions such as: Monitoring, Alerting, Incident response, Patching processes.
You will have expertise in:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) for delivery with Azure AD integration
- CI / CD deployment – GitLab, Github
- Developing Infrastructure as Code solutions utilizing Amazon CDK and Terraform
- Kubernetes – AWS EKS implementation and operational experience advantageous
- Gitops and associated tooling including source control using git and operations with argoCD
This role is predominantly remote based with some travel (roughly once a fortnight) required to our client’s Edinburgh office.
For more information please respond to this advert.