Hamilton Forth are delighted to be partnering with a highly-reputable, Glasgow-based organisation currently experiencing a period of growth. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a start-up company handling billions of transactions and moving to be a £500m + p.a. turnover business within its first year of live operation.
We are supporting the appointment of a Junior IT Analyst. This position will be responsible for creating robust internal support processes and solutions, working with 3rd-party support partners, coordinating day-to-day support activities and developing and delivering a robust intranet / collaboration toolset.
The role is based in Glasgow, with hybrid working options.
- The primary purpose of this role is to provide ongoing coordination and hands-on IT support.
- Reporting to the Head of IT, working with our 3rd-party IT support provider as the key point of contact to provide first level support of common office IT facilities and establish and manage internal IT change and fault management processes.
- Coordinating the provision of IT resources and solutions for a fast growing team, ensuring appropriate asset and license management and support services.
- Design, implement and support a collaborative document management solution (based on MS toolset) providing appropriate folder and file structures across the organisation to ensure appropriate information and access control.
- Strong customer service and support skills, willing to go the extra mile to ensure support to colleagues across varying levels of IT literacy.
- In-depth skills in Microsoft toolset including, Teams and SharePoint as a base for developing collaboration tools.
- Experience in developing support processes and policies and creation of support documentation and training for system users.
- A friendly collaborative approach with stakeholders and development personnel, whilst ensuring targets are met within a demanding project timescale.
- Strong team player able and willing to work beyond the scope of the role to support the team.
- Organised, with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Qualifications & Experience
- Background and experience in system delivery and support processes and approaches.
- System integration experience.
- Experience developing within a Microsoft environment.
- Break/fix experience.
- Decisive self-starter.
- Service orientated able to coordinate 3rd-party resources and manage user expectations.
- Excellent communicator able to convey technical issues to non-technical personnel in both written and verbal format.