Hamilton Forth are proud to be working with one of Edinburgh’s most prestigious tech organisation. Renowned for innovation and excellence, our client are looking to recruit a Java Technical Architect who will be the spearhead on key projects.
This role is suitable for someone who has a passion for software design and development. Whilst this role is focused around Java it is important to keep in mind that technology is forever changing and as such we truly believe in hiring polyglots who are versatile and can turn their hand to different technologies.
We are looking for skills and expertise across the following:
- Expertise in Java and AWS
- Demonstrable experience in leading complex software projects
- Working with a diverse range of platforms including the latest front-end and back-end technologies and modern architectures (microservices, cloud, streaming, big data, serverless)
- Creating effective software architectures
- Evolving existing design and architectures
- Helping software engineers reach their potential through mentorship and coaching
In terms of personality, this role will be an ideal fit for someone who possesses excellent communication skills and enjoys collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders (technical and non-technical). This role will be fully remote to begin with but travel to our client’s Edinburgh office will be expected when it is safe to do so.
As well as offering an excellent salary, our client offers a market leading benefits package and a culture which is inclusive and caring. For more information, please respond to this advert.