Hamilton Forth is delighted to be partnering with a Global network solutions organisation to recruit an IT Support Technician. Our client is experiencing rapid growth and continuous innovation and had identified an urgent requirement for an experienced IT Support Technician.
*IT Support Technician*
- Provide 2nd line and escalation level support services to a range of stakeholders
- Respond to requests for assistance in software, hardware, network, and telecommunications
- Provide a variety of hardware and software desktop services to all users
- Support on premise or cloud-based server, storage and network administration
- Liaise with 3rd party suppo rt organisations when required
Required skills and experience
- Strong background and proficient in Microsoft Office / Office 365 products
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Strong commercial knowledge to support Windows operating system level issues
- Ability to work with users to define issues and translate them to requirements
- Comfortable in multi-tasking and working in a fast paced environment
- ITIL Foundation desired
- Applicable IT Certifications
This role is located in The Borders, however, there will be a level of flexibility with hybrid working.
The position would suit candidates who have experience in providing hands on support and responding quickly to stakeholders needs.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working individual not afraid to face up to the challenges offered by a new role in a rapidly growing and innovative organisation.
If you believe you’re a good match to the above – then please get in touch at your earliest convenience