Hamilton Forth are delighted to bring to market this exciting opportunity for a Head of Business Change.
We are seeking a highly experienced senior leader with extensive experience of transformational change experience, likely gained through internal transformational change function, HR or a management consultancy background.
The Head of Business change will be responsible for defining and leading strategic business change and organisational effectiveness across the entire organisation's IT function as well as supporting those parts of the commercial businesses that interface with IT. Effectively this means implementing the new IT operating model and organisational design that enables agile ways of working.
The role holder will be responsible for the strategic resource management and skills and capability development across the IT business.
The HO of Business Change will also be responsible for developing talent with in the IT business, bringing through the next generation of leaders.
- Design and delivery of business change and organisational effectiveness strategy for IT
- Design and implementation of strategic resource management and planning
- Design and implementation of strategic skills and capability development
- Design and implementation of the new IT operating model and organisation design
- Support the identification and removal of organisational impediments / handoffs
- Development and oversight of the graduate programme
- Recommend the annual plan and strategy for Business Change and Organisational Effectiveness
- Define and deliver the talent development plan for IT
- Inform Group CIO and FD of the changes and improvements to IT operations
- Perform monthly review and play back of changes and improvements
- Liaise with comms and engagement workstreams to ensure organisational changes are understood and adopted
- Develop and maintain an organisational effectiveness and strategic resource management capability
- Enable and coach all operational and delivery teams in the new IT operating model
- Align organisational structures to business requirements and strategies
- Expert deployment of agile and lean practices and associated training
- Mentor and coach organisational effectiveness; advocate and influence change, passionately driving organisational excellence and continually striving for ‘breakthrough improvement’ in all projects
Package includes a top base salary + car allowance + performance-related bonus + a range of other benefits to support family, finances and wellbeing.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity please contact Alistair Shaw on e-mail at: [email protected]