Hamilton Forth are delighted to be supporting a prestigious financial services organisation to appoint a Finance Systems Senior Developer.
The Finance Systems team sits within the IS function which has overall responsibility for maintaining and developing the finance systems.
- The short terms focus will be delivery of the finance transformation project to develop the OLAP data model and reporting suite within InforBI (dEPM).
- Implementation of change/new systems from end to end, including design, approvals, configuration, testing and delivery.
- Design, code, test, support and document integrations, programs or scripts related to the finance systems.
- Develop operational and Business Intelligence reports.
- Provide day to day support to colleagues with queries and issues as raised.
- Design and develop the physical layer, business model, mapping layer and presentation layers of BI Repository using an administration tool.
- Recommend and produce different options for dashboarding / end user reporting and functionality.
Knowledge and experience:
- Prior experience of working in a finance systems team.
- Developing and supporting OLAP data models (Infor BI/dEPM advantageous).
- Developing and supporting finance ERP software including General Ledger (Infor SunSystems advantageous), P2P, Employee Expenses.
- Design and development of reports, charts, and dashboards in BI tools (InforBI/dEPM advantageous).
- Knowledge of data flows and how to build effective ETL Integrations.
- Working with cloud technologies.
- Experience of writing Oracle/SQL queries.
- Experience working with Finance and non-Finance stakeholders to gather requirements and help shape future processes and system design.
- Providing second line support to finance and non-finance staff.
- Involvement in one or more data migration projects and a broad understanding of all aspects of such projects.
Location: Office based in Edinburgh, hybrid working options.
If this sounds like an opportunity which would suit your experience, skillset and career aspirations, please apply at your earliest convenience.