Hamilton Forth are delighted to be supporting one of our highly-valued, Edinburgh based clients to recruit a Data Selections Manager for an 18-month fixed term contract.
The Data Selections Manager will sit within the Data Selections team and will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely production of data selections. This involves a wide variety of disciplines and areas including data planning, campaign selection build and execution, analytics, campaign process governance & data management.
You will be responsible for the management of a highly operational team, with numerous business critical responsibilities. You will also be responsible for ensuring all relevant GDPR and data compliance processes are followed. The role works across all departments of the business and liaises directly with Senior Management.
The Data Selections Manager is responsible for overseeing the relationships with external suppliers in relation to data selections and industry suppression files, ensuring data selections are automated and managing reporting for analysis of all data selections.
You will be joining the team at an exciting time as they continue their migration to Adobe CMT and leveraging our new AWS based data platform.
We are looking for candidates with campaign management experience, who are extremely organised and have strong people and resource management skills.
- Workload planning and management, considering BAU schedules and project work.
- Ensure all scheduled data selections are delivered as planned and within agreed timelines.
- Support the delivery of the Adobe CMT migration, ensuring the Data Selections team are closely involved with the migration and the transition to BAU.
- Ensure any compliance or regulatory changes are briefed to and implemented effectively by the Data Selections team.
- Work closely with third parties to manage campaign execution across all channels, including print and email.
- Line management responsibilities for five direct reports across varying roles.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the business to understand any new data selection requests and prioritise accordingly.
- Interrogate the processes that support data selections and look for ways to improve and automate where possible.
- Background in data selection and campaign management.
- Experience of working with data and campaign selection tools, processes, and techniques.
- Proven experience dealing with complex issues, with numerous stakeholders, and with many operational and technical considerations.
- Background in and understanding of GDPR and data compliance processes.
- Understanding of broader concepts of campaign automation, databases, and measurement process.
- High attention to detail and extensive analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to changing processes and environment.
- Excellent communication, organisation, and time management skills with a focus on delivery.
- Experience in managing operational processes in an enterprise back office.
- People Management experience.
Whilst the core hours of the role will be 37.5 hours per week, worked Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm, working out with these hours will be required around event times, where necessary time will be given in lieu.
18-month fixed contract.
If you believe this position would suit your experience and skillset, please apply at your earliest convenience.