Hamilton Forth is delighted to be partnering with a rapidly expanding, highly innovative Glasgow-based organisation who are undertaking exhilarating project work across Scotland. Our growing client has experienced significant change and growth and has identified the need for an experienced Data Consultant with excellent technical skills and an eye for detail.
Day Rate: £400 (Outside IR35)
*Contract (Outside IR35) Data Consultant*
- Capable in providing expert advice and technical skills on data integration, management, and analytics
- Experienced in building and maintaining Machine Learning, generating successful commercial outcomes
- Comfortable in developing solutions using Cloud Infrastructure (Azure)
- Experience in Project Management and working with stakeholders to understand and deliver to project and clients requirements
- Experience in multiple areas – Data Management, Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Migration, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Project Delivery across advisory and technical delivery projects.
- Prior experience in Microsoft Azure or Microsoft Stacks
- Project Management skills – An understanding of the different methodologies, the project life cycle and experience of working in key parts.
- Experience of working with stakeholders to understand and deliver to project and client requirements
- Ability to accurately require, gather and document business requirements and convert these into meaningful solutions
- A natural communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to convey complex information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- A high level of drive with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience of providing insightful solutions throughout the business
- The ability to participate effectively in meetings with senior stakeholders
- A self-starter with the ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision
- A track record of accurate output and responsibility for elements of project delivery
- Awareness of industry standards, regulations and developments
The role will run for 12 months as an OUT OF SCOPE IR35 assignment. Located in Glasgow, however, there will be a level of flexibility around remote working vs time spent in the office.
This position would be best suited to an individual who is highly experienced in Data Consulting, who has the ability to provide both a consultative and technical approach in data integration, management and analytics.
If you believe you’re a good match to the above – then please get in touch at your earliest convenience.