Hamilton Forth is delighted to be partnering with a highly-reputable, Glasgow-based organisation currently experiencing a period of growth. This is an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to work with a start-up company handling billions of transactions and moving to be a £500m + p.a. turnover business within its first year of live operation.
As a result of the organisation’s exponential growth, a Data Analyst is required to join the team to help analyse data and shape the data architecture. They will also be responsible for understanding the nuances of the business strategy and how the data will be utilised to drive business growth.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in both a Data Architect and Data Analyst position.
- Experience developing reports
- Able to present data to the wider business team in an accessible format.
- Experience using PowerBI, SQL, developing Data Models and implementing Data Warehousing principles.
- Excellent written skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and possess a can-do attitude.
Glasgow based, hybrid working available.
If this sounds like an opportunity which would suit your skillset, experience and career aspirations, please apply at your earliest convenience or contact [email protected] for more information.