Hamilton Forth are delighted to be partnering with one of our highly-valued clients who are looking to add highly-skilled contract (outside IR35) Project Manager to their team.
Our client is a not-for-profit organisation tasked with the delivery of one of Scotland’s highest profile and most exciting national projects.
Initial duration of the contract will be 6 months but with possibility (probability) of extension beyond that point.
Successful candidates should possess demonstrable experience as a Project Manager and the scope of the role will involve working closely with other Project Managers to deliver the project successfully and managing a variety of key stakeholders and 3rd party vendors to help manage the change associated with this new initiative.
An outline of the skills and experience includes:
- Project Management experience working within change and delivery environments
- Capable in providing leadership and across multiple functional areas
- Liaising and managing a variety of stakeholders and 3rd party vendors
- Ability to identify technical and functional issues and implement changes to programs to reflect this
- The ability to influence, gain buy-in and lead up, across and down multiple functional and different technology and supply chain teams
- Capable of managing multiple conflicting priorities and deadlines
A background including working with clients in the public sector, NFP, utilities, retail and supply chain / logistics - would be advantageous as would a can-do, delivery-focussed attitude.
If you believe you'd be a good match to the above then please get in touch asap - this role will not be around for long.