Hamilton Forth is delighted to be partnering with a highly-reputable, Glasgow-based organisation currently undertaking exciting and challenging new project work.
Our client has experienced tremendous growth in a short period of time and has identified a critical need for a self-motivated and innovative Project Manager to join the team at this exciting time to help deliver robust business systems and processes.
Day Rate: £500-£550 (Outside IR35)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capable in providing leadership and project management experience across multiple functional areas
- Tasked in managing all aspects of multiple concurrent projects to ensure delivery is in line with business requirements
- Manage the delivery of projects including Program Plans, RAID Logs, Action & Decision Logs, etc.; providing updates to stakeholders and sharing plan maturity and action planning with Program Manager
- Identify technical and functional issues and implementing change to programs to reflect this
- Comfortable liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Experienced Project Manager who is knowledgeable in project methodologies across Waterfall and Agile
- Extensive knowledge of digital technologies, including all aspects of technology project life cycle
- Experience in delivering both software and hardware as well as infrastructure change projects critical to business operations
- Effective leadership, including the ability to influence, gain buy-in and lead up, across and down multiple functional and technology teams
- Flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demand and timelines in a structured and objective manner
- Capable of managing multiple conflicting priorities and deadlines
The role will run for 12 months as an OUT OF SCOPE IR35 assignment. Located in Glasgow, however, there will be a level of flexibility around remote working vs time spent in the office.
This position would be best suited to an individual with a high attention to detail, be self-motivated and have the ability to assist in the delivery of robust business systems and processes.
If you believe you’re a good match to the above – then please get in touch at your earliest convenience!