Hamilton Forth is delighted to be partnering with a highly innovative, Glasgow-based organisation currently undertaking rapid expansion and exhilarating new project work.
Our client has experienced tremendous change and growth in a short period of time and has identified a critical need for an experienced and highly skilled Information Security Manager to help implement resilient information and governance systems which will form the fabric of a robust cyber and InfoSec environment.
*Contract (outside IR35) Information Security Manager*
- Capable of providing expert advice on cyber and information security risk systems
- Tasked in building robust information risk frameworks
- Managing and monitoring security processes
- Comfortable in identifying and accessing threat and vulnerability management
The Skills Required:
- Experienced Information Security Manager with architectural and strategy development background
- Extensive experience in the design, implementation and management of information security frameworks and systems
- Expert knowledge in cyber security risk management and appropriate policy and strategy development
- Expertise of impact analysis, strategy and change implementation
- Effective leadership and management competencies whilst presenting strong communication and influencing skills
The role will run for 12 months as an OUT OF SCOPE IR35 assignment. Located in Glasgow, however, there will be a level of flexibility around remote working vs time spent in the office.
This position would be best suited to an individual who is highly experienced in security and cyber systems and has the ability to provide a consultative approach in providing expert advice on cyber and information security risk systems.
If you believe you’re a good match to the above – then please get in touch at your earliest convenience.