Hamilton Forth is delighted to be partnering with a highly-reputable, Glasgow-based organisation currently undertaking exciting and challenging new project work.
Our client has experienced tremendous growth in a short period of time and has identified a critical need sitting between finance, IT and operations which help create robust business systems and processes, capable of delivering against demanding objectives.
Day Rate: £450-£500 (Outside IR35)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capable as acting as conduit between IT, finance and operations
- Tasked with capturing business and regulatory needs and requirements
- Shaping and copying ideas throughout the project – aligning with key objectives
- Working closely with the implementation teams
- Designing and producing user support documentation
- Experience in delivering ERP system
- Well-versed in working with MS Dynamics 365 / Dynamics NAV / Navision
- Creation of solutions using Power BI
- Experience with financial process and ideally – exposure to accounting systems and platforms
- Use of data analytics and AI to identify abnormal patterns across large data set
This role will run for 12 months as an OUT OF SCOPE IR35 assignment. Located in Glasgow, however, there will be a level of flexibility around remote working vs time spent in the office.
The position would suit candidates who have worked in both accounting and technical roles – or who have spent time working with accounting platforms but from a software perspective.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working individual not afraid to face up to the challenges offered by a new role in a rapidly transforming organisation.
If you believe you’re a good match to the above – then please get in touch at your earliest convenience!