Hamilton Forth is delighted to be supporting a leading financial services organisation to recruit a contract Security Consultant to support a range of high-profile projects.
Our client is engaging in exciting project work and requires an experienced and highly skilled Information Security Consultant to help implement resilient information and governance systems which will form the foundation of a strong cyber and infosec environment.
*Contract (Inside IR35) Security Consultant*
Day Rate: £458 / day
- Capable of providing expert knowledge and advice on cyber and information security risk systems
- Comfortable in building strong and robust information risk frameworks
- Conduct robust assessments of proposed third party services or software to ensure that security risks are identified and appropriately mitigated or managed
- Develop and build relationships internally and externally with key business and technical stakeholders, central functions and key third parties and supplier contacts supporting onboarding
- Manage and monitor security processes and procedures
- Capable in identifying and accessing threat and vulnerability management
- Develop Information Security focussed questions for the initial RFI / RFP process
- Experienced Information Security Consultant with expertise in architectural and strategy development
- Extensive experience in the design, implementation and management of information security frameworks and systems
- Understanding of the attack vectors, methods and actors in relation to Cyber security
- Significant knowledge in cyber security risk management and appropriate policy and strategy development
- Expertise of impact analysis, strategy and change implementation
- Effective leadership and management competencies whilst presenting strong communication and influencing skills
The role will run for an initial 6 months as an IN SCOPE IR35 assignment. Located in Glasgow, however, there will be a level of flexibility around remote working vs time spent in the office.
This position would be best suited to an individual who is highly experienced and skilled in security and cyber systems, providing expert advice on cyber and information security risk systems whilst also having the ability to implement and build these systems.
If you believe you’re a good match to the above – then please get in touch at your earliest convenience.