Remote working within UK
Hamilton Forth are delighted to be working with a Global engineering business to help source a C# Developer. This role is responsible for supporting and developing existing C# solutions for standalone applications as well as applications aligned to the Dynamics 365 and SharePoint Online Systems.
- Work with Solution Architects, Project Management team and the wider business to design, implement, test, and deploy bespoke applications to enhance and improve the clients business processes and capability.
- Develop and maintain existing solutions including web-based applications and standalone software.
- Use Azure DevOps for backlog management and sprints, repository management and solution delivery including use of GIT and Azure Pipelines.
- Help to implement best practice development processes within the team whilst also helping to upskill existing staff.
- Ensure that applications, data, and integrations solutions are aligned with development/architectural principles.
- Strong experience of using Azure Cloud Services including Azure Web Apps or similar.
- Excellent experience with Microsoft development tools including Visual Studio, Azure Dev Ops, Azure Pipelines and GIT.
- API development experience including use of integration platforms such as Mulesoft/Talend or similar.
- Strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle including ITIL concepts such as change advisory board (CAB).
- Business/Technical design documentation skills including business process mapping and writing specifications.
- Dynamics 365 platform experience and Canvas App development experience would also be beneficial.