Hamilton Forth is delighted to be partnering with a leading international financial advisory organisation based in Edinburgh to appoint a Business Analyst.
Our client has experienced significant growth and has identified the need for a Business Analyst to help continue the success of the business roadmap and their expansion.
- Contribute to the continued success of the business roadmap; putting forward suggestions and process improvements
- Liaise with SMEs in the business and external providers where required to build requirements and ensure a defined scope of work has been agreed and mapped out for upcoming projects
- Offer expertise on best practice approaches to business change
- Carry out the Operations BAU tasks
- Process mapping, requirements gathering, gap analysis, data analysis, Excel skills
- Business Analysis or Project Management qualifications (i.e. BCS modules for the Business Analysis Diploma or Prince 2/Agile) – desirable
- Experience with the CRM platform Xplan (IRESS) – desirable
- Experience with Jira or equivalent to assist the agile working practices – desirable
Our client has a great city centre Edinburgh office. If you believe you’re a good match to the above – then please get in touch at your earliest convenience!